The Mengly J. Quach library strives for excellence in support for the learning, teaching and research mission of the institute and school; to be the most dynamic learning environment.
The Mengly J. Quach library is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the learning, teaching and research needs of the library users; to promote lifelong learning by creating welcoming spaces that offer collections and services to inform, inspire, enrich and entertain.
- Provide access to and promote the discovery and use of local and external information resources.
- Understand the learning, teaching and research needs of its users.
- Provide exemplary learning environment to its users.
- Provide the physical facilities that enhance the learning and research environment.
- Support the learning, teaching and research activities of the centers and school through provision of information sources, resources and services.
- Provide high quality services that meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse users.